Sunday, September 22, 2013


Week 4: Sept. 16-20
We're all excited and eager to make Twisted Souls into a great game that all will want to play. So far we have made a lot of changes to my original pitch but it's great because that's what this stage of game making is all about - ideas.
The image below is a level design I made to show off the idea of switching between characters to use their special abilities to pass each level.

Twisted Souls Prototype Level Design

Week 3: Sept. 9-13
Pitched my game Twisted Souls this week and found out it was chosen to be prototype'd. I'm super excited about it and I think I've got a great team that is excited and has great ideas. Hopefully, we can make a good enough prototype so that we can get the green light to go into full production mode.

Week 2: Sept. 2-6
We are presenting game pitches to the class. Here is some character artwork and my game pitch.

Game Pitch

The Gunslinger Concept Art

The Prophetess Concept Art

The Ninja Concept Art

Week 1: Aug. 26-30
I am currently enrolled in the senior EAE capstone class here at the University of Utah. I will be working on a team of artists and programmers of about 10-15 people. We will be developing for the Playstation Vita and Android devices. We are currently working on game pitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment